Monoblock and Inline intermittent motion indexing packaging solutions for filling of liquid or powdered cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, household and industrial products.
- Labor Efficient: The container handling and operating components are fully automatic. Automatic feeding equipment for containers, closures, etc., are readily available to reduce labor requirements to a minimum.
- Cost Efficient: Since multiple packaging line operations can be performed with only one container handling mechanism, and since each of the components is utilized at its peak efficiency and speed, the unit cost is substantially lower than the cost of individual packaging line machines.
- Space Efficient: Since all of the packaging line components are efficiently located on one machine, the need for 20 to 30 feet or more of floor length usually required by a series of separate packaging machines is eliminated.
- Positive and Accurate Container Control: A quiet, smooth, fast and efficient single or double-indexing drive mechanism provides accurate container positioning at each of the precision packaging components.
- Mobile: Most of these machines can be caster mounted for quick, easy movement or relocation.
- Versatile and Flexible: Each of these machines can be set up to handle many different types of products and package sizes. Changeovers are quick and easy. Additional components can be added later for other operations or for increasing the production capacity.
Up to 60 Fills Per Minute
- Hair Spray
- Lens Cleaner
- Household Products
- Veterinary Products