NECOFLO-G4 Filler | Powder Filler | High Speed
Volumetric powder/granular filling machine for any rigid plastic, tin plate or composite container
- Fill Accuracy: To ±1/2% for a constant density product. Ask us for fill accuracy ratings on your product.
- Standard "Push Button" Motorized Servo Control: The motorized servo control provides manual fill weight adjustment while the filler is in operation. Automatic weight control Servo/Checkweigher systems are available.
- "Bottom-Up" Filling: The combination of Nalbach's patented fill tube and fill tube sleeve creates a telescopic measuring flask that provides dust-free filling and better fill accuracy for most products.
- Gentle Product Handling: Minimizes product breakdown/separation.
- Unitized "Quick Change" Parts: This allows a complete "no tools" container changeover in 30 minutes.
- Versatility: The same NECOFLO-G4 (with proper change parts) can fill a range of other container sizes.
- Near Zero Maintenance: This ease of maintenance is achieved through simple, yet rugged design and construction.
- Quieter Operation: Non-metallic container handling parts are used wherever feasible.
- Totally Enclosed: Our standard "Dust Hood-Safety Enclosure" includes large windowed access doors which are electrically interlocked.
- "No-Container, No-Fill": This is accomplished by automatically stopping the machine when there is an interruption in the supply of containers. This simple system eliminates a hard-to-clean shut-off mechanism on each filling head. (A "powder filler" cannot be allowed to operate without containers to fill, as this action would result in degradation of the product.)
- Vibration Systems: Tailored to Your Product Unlike other powder fillers, NECOFLO-G4 is tailored to your product with bottom, side, or step (high impact) vibration systems.
Maximum Production Rates:
Up to 480 Fills Per Minute
- Chocolate Beverages
- Potato Flakes
- Powder Condiments
- Cleansers and Detergents
- Drain and Bowl Cleaners
- Lyes and Crystals