180 degree bottle orienter
Nalbach Engineering’s Inline 180 degree bottle orientor quickly, simply and inexpensively orients plastic bottles into a common direction.
The NECO-ORIENTER Inline bottle orientor is a servo driven system designed to turn plastic non-round bottles into a common direction. Bottles are accepted from a single lane source and, based upon a Vision sensor’s output allowed to pass if they are properly oriented, or spun 180 degrees if they are not properly oriented.
These orienters are available as stand-alone systems or fully integrated with our line of plastic bottle unscramblers, providing a complete single source solution for bottle unscrambling and orienting applications.
- Fast. Runs speeds to 300 bpm.
- Simple. The servo motor is the only moving component in the system.
- Inexpensive. Simplicity means lower cost, lower maintenance and higher reliability.
- Easy Access. Hinged top provides easy access to all components and conveyor area.
- Servo Driven. Direct coupled servo drive design reduces part count while providing speed and accuracy.
- Vision system detects the smallest details for fast, easy, and accurate system setup.
- LEXAN enclosure provides complete visibility of the system’s operation. Small and compact for easy integration.
- Easily fits into existing layouts without requiring a large section of dedicated conveyor. Fast changeovers.
- Easy change “turning forks” quickly and accurately change from one bottle format to another.
Up to 300 bpm depending on bottle shape
Orients bottles into one direction.