Compact Servo Driven Auger Filler for multilane filling of powders, granulars, and flakes
- Servo Driven: State-of-the-art, computer controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of over 30 mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Filling Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill accuracies of ± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Funnel: Significantly improves changeover and cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow. The self centered funnel is always properly aligned with the auger and requires no adjustments.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met every time.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall is as easy as a touch of a button.
- Options: Nalbach multi-head systems can be configured to match virtually any multilane application. These variables include the number of dispensing / filling heads as well as center distances to compliment any multilane systems
Up to 120 Fills Per Minute Per Auger Head
Powders, Granulars, and Flakes.
Nalbach Multilane Auger Fillers dispense a single product from a common hopper with multiple, separate and independently controlled augers / funnels and is ideally suited for most vertical, horizontal, and thermo form-fill-seal machines, as well as many other multiple lane production lines commonly found in the food, pharmaceutical, health and beauty aids, and chemical industries