Compact Servo Driven Dual Auger Filling System dispenses precise amounts of two (2) different products into the same container at the same time.
- Servo Driven Auger Filler: State-of-the-art, PLC controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of most mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Fill Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill accuracies of ± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Tooling: Significantly improves changeover and cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow. The self centered tooling is always properly aligned with the auger and requires no adjustments.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall is as easy as a touch of a button.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met every time.
- Construction: Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4) electronics enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum structural parts.
Up to 120 Fills Per Minute
Powders, Granulars, and Flakes.
The Dual Auger Filling System is ideally suited for the pharmaceutical industry where an active and inert ingredient needs to be dispensed into a single container in two different product streams with two different target weights. Other applications include the health and beauty aids, food, and chemical industries.