Nalbach Auger Filler | Powder Filler
Servo Driven Auger Filling Equipment for Powders, Granulars, and Flakes
Nalbach Engineering's Auger Fillers improve fill accuracy and dramatically reduce maintenance and downtime.
Nalbach Auger Fillers provides the latest in filling technology with a computer controlled servo motor drive and operator touch screen interface. The computer controlled brushless direct drive servo motor system provides superior fill accuracy and reliability. The user friendly menu allows the operator to easily access product memory for fast set-up and accurate control of filling parameters.
Downtime due to mechanical failure is virtually eliminated due to the fact that Nalbach has done away with most moving parts typically found on competitive equipment. Broken clutches, brakes, encoders, drive belts and pulleys are no longer a concern.
Fill accuracy is up to ± 0.25% due to the precision of the servo motor. The servo drive also provides acceleration and deceleration control which result in fill speeds of up to 120 per minute.
- Servo Driven: State-of-the-art, computer controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of over 30 mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Filling Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill accuracies of up to ± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Funnel: Significantly improves changeover and cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow. The self centered funnel is always properly aligned with the auger and requires no adjustments.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met every time.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall is as easy as a touch of a button.
Up to 120 Fills Per Minute
Powders, Non-Free Flowing
- Ground Coffee
- Flour Mixes
- Soup Base
- Cake Mix
Powders, Free Flowing
- Drink Mixes
- Coffee Beans
- Potato Flakes
- Whole Spices
- Granular Sugar
- Grass Seed
- Pool Chemicals
View in 3D
Left Click to Rotate / Right Click to Drag / Scroll to Zoom
Click Here to View Full Screen